Books and eBooks by the Director
CHRIST COMMUNITY FELLOWSHIP
We'd like you to know . . .
Who We Are
Christ Community Fellowship is a group of people:
who love Jesus Christ and want to honor, obey, and serve Him.
who are committed to learning and doing what God says in the Bible.
who are a family, with God as our Father and in which each person is important and loved.
who pray, depending on God for all things.
who serve and help each other grow by using the spiritual gifts God has given us.
who want to share the good news of what Jesus Christ did when He died and rose again.
Opportunities at Christ Community
Sunday Morning Worshipcontemporary music, drama, and life-oriented Bible teaching to help you worship, know, obey, and love God more.
Small Group Meetingsgroups of ten to twelve people meeting together to help you discover more about God, grow personally, and make close friends.
Childrens Programwell-planned, supervised opportunities for your children to learn to love and obey God, make friends, and have fun.
Youth Programopportunities for teens to discover Gods point of view, find positive role models, make friends, and have fun.
Mens Groupmen meeting with men to learn Gods role for them and to support each other in that role. Weekly and monthly gatherings and annual participation in the national Promise Keepers organization.
CrossRoads Activitiesa center where you can find information, learning opportunities, personal assistance, and referrals to help you grow personally, make choices, and deal with problems.
Service Opportunitieschances to use your God-given gifts and talents to help others physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.
Sharing Opportunitiesopportunities to share what Jesus Christ has done for you.
Fun and Fellowshipboth informal and planned gatherings for you to kick back and have fun with friends.
Plusnew, continually developing groups, programs, and activities to meet your changing needs.
Our desire is to honor God in all we do, obeying Him by sharing the good news of Christ and helping others grow in their relationship with Him.
Christ Community was formed seven years ago by a small group of Christians committed to establishing a progressive, Bible-based fellowship and ministry. As the church has grown, CCF has sought to develop and maintain a ministry style and structure that is distinctly contemporary and, at the same time, founded upon scriptural principles. Our hope is to build a growing partnership of Christians in the Alle-Kiski Valley, effective in relational outreach and interpersonal ministry to unchurched people and families living in the 90s. We are affiliated nationally and internationally with the Evangelical Free Church of America.
What Wed Like for You
Wed like to help you experience Gods love and forgiveness. Wed like to help you grow personally and spiritually. Wed like to offer you friendship and encouragement. Wed like to be part of your life and you to be part of ours.
Please Join Us!
Sunday mornings for family worship:
10 to 11:30 a.m.
Allegheny Valley YMCA
5021 Freeport Road
Natrona Heights, PA 15065
[child care provided]
Weekday activities: Call for times and places
for small groups, workshops, and other activities:
Jeff Youell, Pastor
Offices located at:
702 Highlands Mall
Natrona Heights, PA 15065-6513
Christ Community Fellowship
Evangelical Free Church of America
Philosophy of Ministry
The purpose of Christ Community Fellowship is to glorify and exalt God as we make disciples of Jesus Christ according to His Word by edifying believers and evangelizing unbelievers.
A disciple is one who through Gods grace loves Jesus Christ and follows Him in obedience, prayer, and the Word. His spiritual life, character, joy, service, and witness flow out of a growing personal relationship with the Lord.
Guiding Principles and Values
Our philosophy of ministry includes a collection of values and approaches that gives foundation and framework to our work and mission. They include:
We desire to make prayer a vital part of all that we do. In this we acknowledge our total dependency upon God to direct and enable us.
We will devote ourselves to the study, teaching, and application of the Bible to our lives. We believe Gods Word to be the basis for all we believe and do. We will make it central in the preaching, small groups studies, counseling, and all teaching ministries of our church.
We will seek to train each believer in the spiritual disciplines that build and sustain a fruitful fellowship with Christ: prayer, Bible study, stewardship, service, witness, and worship.
We desire to invite every person to examine the message of Christ and make a personal faith-commitment to Him for spiritual rebirth. We will work to prepare and motivate our people to share the gospel through personal witness and a lifestyle of evangelism.
We determine that our most effective means of making disciples is in the context of a healthy, growing small group. We will offer small groups in a variety of commitment levels to meet and challenge all believers to progress in spiritual growth.
We hold that each believer plays a significant part in the ministry of the church. We will work to assist Christians in the discovery, development, and exercise of their spiritual gifts in the mission of the church. We will build an expanding Ministry Team to carry out the work of the ministry.
Our ministry structures and organization will be flexible and open to purposeful change as we grow and develop. Each ministry should play a role in the overall mission of making disciples.
We will seek to identify, train, and recognize spiritually qualified leaders among us. As gifts are recognized in people of Christian character and philosophical agreement, we will prepare and assign those leaders to positions of responsibility and oversight.
We place a high value on the unity and single-heartedness of the church family. Team cohesiveness and the quality of our fellowship are important to us. We will seek to cultivate an atmosphere of acceptance, love, and grace throughout the church family.
We will seek to carry out the work of our ministry with excellence and with a cultural connection with the people around us.
We will carry out our mission of making disciples with all ages of people. Childrens and youth ministries will also be built upon disciplemaking principles.
We will extend our mission involvement beyond our locale as God leads and enables. We desire to be a part of the global effort in making disciples of Jesus Christ.
Statement of Faith
1) The Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, to be the inspired Word of God, without error in the original writings, the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men and the Divine and final authority for Christian faith and life.
2) In one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3) That Jesus Christ is true God and true man having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He died on the cross a sacrifice for our sins according to the Scriptures. Further, He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, where at the right hand of the Majesty on High, He is now our High Priest and Advocate.
4) That the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, and during this age to convict men, regenerate the believing sinner, indwell, guide, instruct and empower the believer for godly living and service.
5) That man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is, therefore, lost and only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit can salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
6) That the shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provide the only ground for justification and salvation for all who believe, and only such as receive Jesus Christ are born of the Holy Spirit and, thus, become children of God.
7) That water baptism and the Lords Supper are ordinances to be observed by the Church during the present age. They are, however, not to be regarded as a means of salvation.
8) That the true Church is composed of all such persons who through saving faith in Jesus Christ have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit and are united together in the Body of Christ of which He is the Head.
9) That only those who are, thus, members of the Church shall be eligible for membership in the local church.
10) That Jesus Christ is the Lord and Head of the Church and that every local church has the right, under Christ, to decide and govern its own affairs.
11) In the personal pre-millennial and imminent coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and that this "Blessed Hope" has a vital bearing on the personal life and service of the believer.
12) In the bodily resurrection of the dead; of the believer to everlasting blessedness and joy with the Lord; of the unbeliever to judgment and everlasting conscious punishment.
About DTL & Other Info Alphabetical List of Pages
Text Search Contact Information
Light Home Page
Click Here for Books and eBooks by Gary F. Zeolla